For two weeks I have had the privaledge to try out a product from Innovated Devs called Ultimate Multiplayer for Minecraft iOS, or Minecraft PE.
As you know, for the past year I have turned into this really crazy gamer. And I love it. It feels great for the 12 year olds to say, “I wish my grandma were cool like you and play Minecraft.” I turn beet red and kinda grunt cause I’m only grand mom to one baby who is currently 2!
Let’s find some pros and cons of the app: (after you)
OK, I will start first:
1. You get to play with real live people.
2. You can play in Survival or Creative
3. There is an option for voice chat.
4. OMG, they finally have servers, Minecraft PE was boring before being able to share.
1. I wasn’t able to figure out (one my own) which version of survival that users were using. I am queen of the whiney babies and I like to know if I have to high tail it the second I enter or if I have time to build up to a dead self/dog. (All my doggies die, so sorry Chewbacca 1 and 2!
2. They only chat I did hear was in another language and no one even said, “Hey, how’s the weather up there?”
3. I seemed to get booted an awful lot. I’m not sure if it was the fact that I couldn’t understand them, or that the signal got lost. I encountered several of those.
4. You have to be on iOS 6 or better and my iPad is only at 5 something. (This is not the developer’s fault, this is I’m too lazy to buy a new iPad.
Now, I would love if you would enter this Rafflecopter form below to use on one of your iDevices. It’s easier than catching a slicked down pig. Make sure to read the terms and conditions. Your code must be applied by 11/11/13. So, tell all your friends, family and Mindcraft Men! Come one come all and win this awesome app.